Recently in Dresden, Germany Deutz Fahr launched their all new 6 and 7 Series range of tractors. Neil Allen and Mark Elliott attended the event on behalf of G.A.Allen and both loved the new range of tractors. With an updated look and design G.A.Allen are excited to see their 6165 RC shift and 6185 RC Shift arrive in Northern Ireland.
Now for some information on the new tractors.
The new 6 Series from DEUTZ-FAHR
The best technology mix in its HP class
Whether it's a large, medium or small enterprise, a contractor or a local authority, whether ploughing, cultivating, transporting, harvesting crops or doing municipality work â€“ only when a tractor matches the working profile 100% will it match customer expectations.. DEUTZ-FAHR developed the new 6 Series with this in mind. With 12 models ranging from 156 to 226 HP, available in two platform variants , three transmission types, two cabin configurations with different comfort levels, and various other feature options, the 6 Series offers the best technology mix in its HP class.
The new 6 Series key features:
- The best technology mix in its class
- 12 models from 156 HP to 226 HP
- Powershift, RCshift (fully robotised), TTV - three types of transmissions
- Max speed: 40 or 50 km/h at Super-Eco rpm
- MaxiVision Cab sets the benchmark
- New InfoCentrePro
- New armrest with MaxCom joystick
- 40,000 Lumen LED package
- Highly efficient Deutz 6.1 Stage 4 (Tier4 Final) engine
- New full aluminium cooling system with exclusive opening
- New unique adaptive suspension
- Exclusive braking system with external brakes
- High-class hydraulic technology
- All hydraulic valves proportionally controlled
- New position-controlled front lift
- New Italdesign Giugiaro style
All in all, with the new 6 Series, DEUTZ-FAHR enables farmers and contractors to individually create the best technology mix in this tractor class. With the 6 Series, DEUTZ-FAHR has redefined the configurability concept made in Germany.